I LOVE laughing at good pranks, and these are all pretty solid pranks if I have to say so myself. Although, I’m not sure how I’d feel to be on the receiving end of some of these, which are quite intricate or frustrating to deal with afterwards. From having to walk all the way back home to deal with a “leak” (#6), to cleaning up a mess of cornbread (#13)…and worst of all having to remove 29 hidden troll pictures (#18).
1. Not the quarter pounder he asked for
2. A costume one year in fermentation
Last year v this year.. glad we’ve matured pic.twitter.com/vEkyqXWejf
— Amy (@mynamesamy_) October 27, 2017
3. One year not long enough? How about 7 years.
4. These friends actually held a funeral for their friend in the dormitory hallways
5. Try explaining this to your date…
Roommate has date coming by later and asked me to clean bc he's not home. So I made a Princess D shrine in his room pic.twitter.com/wfOeVUm7yW
— Deep Web Italian (@Deno_Tron) July 1, 2017
6. I don’t know if I’d laugh or cry if I had to come back home for this
7. Talk about dedication for your photo. 40 years!
8. This incredibly accurate before-and-after shaving pic
9. This nerdy Chemistry joke
The periodic table abbreviations spell: “BaCK ThAt AZz UP”
10. This person spent way longer than he/she needed to make this joke
11. How has mom not noticed??
My brother has been replacing family photos with pics of Steve Buscemi and my mom hasn't noticed pic.twitter.com/d533C4yEZW
— Clare Manion (@claremaura) July 24, 2016
12. This incredible dedication to Harambe (RIP)
13. It’s a Corn Bed. Although sweet of the roommate to cover the bed with plastic beforehand
14. What I want to know is, how much did he spend to buy those DVDs
4 months ago i quietly left 57 dvds of 'click' at my parents' house and they've still never noticed or mentioned it pic.twitter.com/j864rH9eG8
— demi adejuyigbe (@electrolemon) November 28, 2013
15. This 4-year (and counting!) “Shirtception” t-shirt gag
16. “You know your pops is committed to dad jokes when he stops in the middle of a six hour drive in Wyoming just to take this picture.”