1. My friend and I were house-sitting and the Owners asked us if we were doing anything fun. Queue the Man-Child Photo shoot.
via Reddit ( 20276498 )
2. I’m 38. I’m immature. I found a buttato.
via Reddit ( Disco_Drew )
3. My dad thought he was home alone. I had to see why he was laughing so hard..
via Reddit ( j_piper )
4. Tonight I let my inner child loose, and it felt damn good
via imgur ( Jyoung147 )
5. Today my boyfriend bought a label maker…
6. My Dad got his head stuck in the porch yesterday whilst trying to feed a dead bee to a spider that lives in the bushes…
7. We’re adults and we get to decide what that means: The Home Depot Edition
8. It stormed during the eclipse so my dad improvised.
via Reddit ( djbootybutt )
9. My mom made the kids dinosaur tails for Christmas but they don’t fit around adult waists…
via Reddit ( buttermay )
10. When you leave your husband alone with the garden decor.
via Reddit ( Beccerz_ )
11. During a 12 hour flight delay my boyfriend wandered off. When I found him he was in the middle of a Pixar movie marathon with a group of 5 year olds. He’s the one for me.
12. Came home to this, we don’t have any children…
via Reddit ( lostskillz )
13. “Fixed” the kitchen canister labels last week. Wife hasn’t noticee, yet.
via Reddit ( SurpriseButtStuff )
14. My Dad is really enjoying him some Clint Eastwood
via Reddit ( MrSirLoin )
15. Had sparklers at my wedding reception last night. I think they won over my father-in-law
via Reddit ( coolhandlucas )